Friday, July 22, 2011

Playin' more Catch Up...............

So work has been extremely busy and I have barely had enough time to find time to eat and train, nevermind post anything......I took two days off after doing "Cindy" on Monday, it beat me up pretty good.  So, got back at it Thursday and Friday.

Thursday, July 21st, 2011

TRAINING:
A. 4 Muscle Ups on the minute for 5 minutes
B. Accumulate 300 seconds in Handstand Hold on Rings
C. Toes thru Rings slow - 5 reps; rest 1 minute x5

RESULTS:
All sets of muscle ups completed with Games Standards, meaning I had to jump from floor to grab rings...this eliminated the possibility of using false grip but all sets completed Unbroken.  I was only suppose to accumulate 200 seconds on the Handstand Hold on Rings but I read it wrong and did 300 seconds, which took a total time of 6:05...my bad coach but great training.  Toes thru Rings also was something different I've never done but good end to the day.

Friday, July 22nd, 2011

TRAINING (AEROBIC TESTING): 
Row 20 minutes for distance with a heart rate of 140 BPM

RESULTS:
Coach wanted me to test out the propert heart rate for this time (20 min.) and I noticed that 140 BPM was much too high for me, I have an extremely slow heart beat and that would have been impossible to sustain for 20 minutes without falling out.  110-115 BPM was more suitable for me...traveled a total of 5K.  This was the first time in a couple months I have been on the rower at all, so happy with how it went.

Although I won't post nutrition for this round, no significant changes here, still doing the 16oz. regular chocolate milk and 8-12oz. of goats milk on training days on top of my normal 5-7 meals with supplementation.  Post-Training Carbs and protein still based on workout.  More cardio/higher heart rate = more carbs/moderate protein (70-100g carbs and 25-35g protein immediately following)..more static lifting/lower intensity = less carbs/high protein (25-50g carbs and and 55-75g protein immediately following)

Looking forward to tomorrow's training...defininitely gonna push some heavy weights tomorrow with Power Cleans and DL in store......................

No comments:

Post a Comment