Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Wednesday, July 6th, 2011

Well didn't sleep at all last night, had to be up real early and couldn't get my eyes to shut - rough, rough feeling....

TRAINING:
A. Snatch Pulls @115% 1RM Snatch; 3 sets of 3 reps; rest 3 minutes between sets
B. Hang Power Snatch; 3 sets of 2-3 reps; rest 3 minutes between sets
C. Snatch Balance - Heavy Single Rep; rest at needed x5

RESULTS:
A. Used 200# all sets
B. 135# (x3 reps), 145# (x3), 150# (x2)
C. 175#-185#-190#-195#-200#

Well glad it was a short training session today, no sleep hurt but happy with the 200# snatch balance, big improvement over last session, which was several months ago (I believe it was a 25# jump).

1 comment:

  1. Coach Jeff, sorry your life is so hard, lol. Please try to keep all your white anger and hostility to yourself, Tom is a sweet kid, don't taint him. I will say though that I am a huge fan of the Larabar now and when I am in a pinch, will eat one before my morning WOD. You may want to try Melatonin, 3mg's for sleep, Coach Ant told me about them, I sleep like a litte baby now.

    ReplyDelete