Saturday, August 27, 2011

Saturday, August 27th, 2011

Sleep was real good last night for the first time in a while, didn't wanna get out of bed but I didn't want Coach to yell at me so I got up after about 9 hours.  Trained today in a fasted state with just Max Energy, Max Glucose and caffeine in my stomach...

TRAINING:  12 MINUTES - GO AS FAR AS POSSIBLE

1 Wall Ball, 1 Chin Up (COVP)
2 Wall Balls, 2 Chin Ups (COVP)

AND SO ON FOR 12 MINUTES..........

RESULTS:
I completed 14 full rounds + 5 wall balls on Round 15.  I tried to move consistently and smoothly between each round, taking a few extra seconds each time as the reps piled up...once I did start each round my goal was to go Unbroken on both movements, which I did.  I feel good about the numbers and my ability to keep my HR in check.  It was EXTREMELY hot in the box and I wasn't near any fans - I'm just sayin it affects performance...looking forward to January weather haha.

I haven't posted nutrition info in a few days because I haven't done any real changes and will stay where I'm at for now with little variations...I am experimenting with an added meal replacement shake at bedtime and it appears to really be helping, I haven't checked my weight but my strength is getting better and that's my focus for now. 

@Bob...well-played with all the biking you've been doing since you know I don't ride, although I may pick it up now just to keep things interesting haha enjoy it while it lasts!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment